We are looking for talented people to submit content for this site. Submissions should follow these guidelines.
- Content can be poetic, but must be grounded, and not use technical terms that a laymen may not understand – keep it simple!
- Content that is related to a specific Tarot card must be marked as so – ‘The Fool:’ – and be from your personal perspective – not parroting technical attributions from other authors in excess.
- Aim to present the problem and solution for each card if aimed at tarot.
- Side lectures can be on anything related to the human condition, but also giving outlines of the problem and solution in clear understandable terms.
- Content must be original, and your own.
- Content must aim to heal the possible fractures addressed in the Tarot.
Have an account?
Log in or sign up! It’s fast & free!
Register for this site!
Sign up now for the good stuff.
Enter your username or email to reset your password.
Please log in to submit content!